With Lockheed Martin Hardened Security for Intel Processors
When Performance, Security, and Predictability Are Mission Critical
ORock understands that not all workloads or applications fit within the typical constraints of cloud computing. While the ORockCloud achieves more than 325 comprehensive government and industry security controls, ORock recognizes that organizations need solutions that build upon these leading security controls and enable security features that advance the way organizations can protect themselves, and detect and respond to threats.
Partnering with Intel, Lockheed Martin and HPE, ORock Strata with Lockheed Martin Hardened Security for Intel Processors is a solution that takes cloud security to the next level. By combining hardware, software and firmware security technologies, ORock now offers an affordable boot through runtime protection for critical applications. At the Virtual Machine (VM) level, this protection:
- Provides cybersecurity deeper in the IT stack
- Prevents persistent threats from using rootkits and other means to compromise low-level components
- Protects at the hypervisor, boot drivers, BIOS and firmware—security built in at every independent layer of the stack
Extending Security Up and Down the Stack
With Lockheed Martin’s, Intel’s and HPE’s security innovations, security technologies now meet the ever-increasing sophistication of cyber criminals as they exploit security vulnerabilities deeper and further down the IT stack. Now, ORock Strata with Lockheed Martin Hardened Security for Intel Processors provides an advanced level of protection not offered in other hyperscale clouds—and only available in the ORockCloud as an enhanced security option to its multi-tenant cloud offerings.
ORock Strata with Lockheed Martin Hardened Security for Intel Processors —Value Propositions
- Help protect your most sensitive workloads and data sets against cyber threats
- ORock SOC cloud monitoring and management
- Compliance with government and commercial security controls
- Enhanced trusted supply chain through software provisioning in a controlled factory environment
- VM environment with quality of service (QoS) matching that of dedicated environments
- Critical workloads and situations that benefit from a public cloud deployment yet mitigate any potential of a “noisy-neighbor” impact
- Lower TCO by consolidating critical workloads running on dedicated bare-metal servers to the ORockCloud virtualized platform
The security-hardened, high-performance modern cloud for Government and Enterprises.
Download the Data Sheet or contact ORock Technologies to learn how ORock Strata with Lockheed Martin Hardened Security for Intel Processors can help you improve performance, security, and flexibility.