Last modified: 07/17/17
ORock Technologies, Inc. (“ORock” or “We” or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- On our Website;
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and ORock, on the Website or otherwise;
- Through our products and services; and
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by ORock or any third party (including our affiliates or partners); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates or partners), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link or be accessible from or through our products or services or our Website.
Information We Collect About You
We collect information from and about our users at different stages of your use of our Website and our products and services:
- When you visit our Website. If you visit http://orocktech.com/ or use an interface that interacts with orocktech.com, whether or not you sign-in as a registered user, we collect your IP address, the location of your Internet Service Provider, the type and version of Internet browser that you are using, and the website from which you came. We also collect information regarding your site usage, such as the time spent on a page and the number of pages you viewed.
- When you ask for additional information or set up an account. If you request additional information on the Website or you set up your account, you will be required to provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, professional title, company, website, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- When you interact with ORock’s products or services. We also collect information that you provide when you interact with ORock’s products or services such as, for example, by sending a message or uploading documents, or when exchanging correspondence with us such as through support emails. ORock may collect and use non-personal information, such as technical data and related information that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of updates, product support and other services to you related to ORock’s products and services.
- When you use your account. We collect information that you provide or create when you use your account. For example, we collect details of transactions you carry out through our Website or our sales team and for the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or with our sales team using your account number.
How We Collect Information About You
We collect personal information directly from you when you provide it through your use of our Website, such as in emails or when you fill out forms that are displayed on our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and ORock’s products and services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and our products and services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Log Files. We may use IP addresses to analyze usage, administer our Website, and gather non-personally identifiable information (“PII”), such as demographic information for aggregate use.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To deliver or perform ORock products and services;
- To enhance or improve the operation of ORock products and services;
- To analyze performance of ORock’s products or services;
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business or perform services on our behalf;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ORock Technologies, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ORock about users and customers is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our services agreements, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ORock, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: ORock Technologies Office, 11921 Freedom Drive, Suite 1180, Reston, Virginia 20190.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or in our products and services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information in conformity with the Children’s Online Private Protection Rule (“COPPA”). If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
ORock Technologies, Inc.
11921 Freedom Drive, Suite 1180
Reston, Virginia 20190
or call: 571-386-0201